- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft 365
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Execute, manage, and lead customers partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices o Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers o Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes o Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order
- Technical Experience : o Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite EMS, Advanced Threat Protection ATP, Azure Information Protection AIP and Intune o Provide a configuration and deploy method for the Microsoft Information Protection MIP client for use in compatible Outlook and/or Office Pro Plus Customer software o Azure Key Vault, Azure Security Center, Azure Operations Management Service, Log Analytics o Identity and Access Management principals, including B2B and B2C cloud design and implementation
- Professional Attributes : o Architecture and security management o Design Cryptographic Key Management for lifecycle management of cryptographic keys in Office 365 O365 services o Provide a document labeling taxonomy based on existing corporate data classification specifications and deploy into both the online Azure IP
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : o Should be open to work in shifts o Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.