- Project Role :Cloud Svc Del & Assurance
- Project Role Description :TBD
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Need to Manage Azure Environment and work on enterprise environment including application dependencies/client presentation B Need to work in Microsoft Azure Cloud, Network operations, Private and hybrid cloud administration C Need to create and manage networks using VNETs, VNET peering etc D Need to create and manage storage accounts with Redundancy options E Need to Administer Azure CLI, Powershell and shell scripting F Need to manage end to end Azure IAAS components
- Technical Experience : A Understanding and ability to monitor, promptly diagnose and remedy cloud related problems and failures B Knowledge of scale up and scale down of VM sizes, auto scale, config C Configuring Backup and troubleshooting backup related issues D Troubleshooting issues related to Azure services E Good hands-on with Windows and Linux operating system to support operational activities like patching, AV etc F Knowledge on Integrating other tools with Azure
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with clients B:Good analytical skills with the ability to think logically through a problem C:Collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.