- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cognos TM1
- Good To Have Skills :IBM Cognos
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Open to work on Support projects 2 Creating, enhancing and maintaining Framework Manager Models Package to support business requirement 3 Managing Data source connections and Content Administration
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge of TurboIntegrator process Scheduling/Chore configuration Rules, understanding of cubes, dimensions ,feeders 2 IBM Cognos TM-1 Certification will be a plus Batch file scripting is also a plus Understanding of EPMEnterprise Performance Management concepts and in-memory processing concepts is positive
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.