- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP Hybris Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc b:Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes c:Develop and deploy simple custom CMS components d:Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation e:Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards f:Design, build and configure applications too
- Technical Experience : a: 3-4yrs of Hybris development experience b:Hybris with work experience on WCMS, Commerce, Checkout and Cart, Order Management, User Groups, Product and Catalog management, internationalization, BB,BC, Promotions, scenarios, CSC, Cron Jobs, Impexes etc c:Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, MsSQl, JQuery
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and leadership skills b: Good team handling skills c: Good analytical and presentation skills d: Ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.