- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Requirement Management
- Good To Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work together with the Solution- and Data Architect to design the next generation big data platform to support the digital marketing platform b Design and implement a new big data solution which supports high amounts- and velocity of data, supports future growth, use latest big data technologies/techniques, is cloud supported and in-line with Shells strategies c Design and implement modern data pipelines to extract, clean and process data in batch and real-time from different data sources
- Technical Experience : a Interpretation of data, highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills b Experience with data architecture and design techniques local/abstract c Experience with API techniques/developments d Experience with data transformation/blending technology eg Alteryx is preferred e Experience with working concepts as data pipelining / data wrangling f Experience with big data platforms; working with large data sets, large amounts of data in motion and numerous big data technologies
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : a minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.