- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Project System
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for gathering the requirements, analyze, map the requirements with the SAP functionalities, document, configure, set up, test the complete PS processes b Take the lead role in defining the process across all the ERP modules Integration of SAP PS module with other SAP modules and setting up the interfaces to the SAP System when necessary c Implementation/ Rollout of the SAP PS module at customer locations
- Technical Experience : a Should have 8-12 years of experience in SAP Project systems b Defining the migration concept for PS objects c Support for New developments/Functional realizations
- Professional Attributes : a Strong problem-solving capabilities b Must be a team player, and must have a forward looking discussion approach c Ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies and concepts
- Educational Qualification : Should have minimum 16 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.