- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,DevOps Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: One is to work on Deployment of Cloud service including Jenkins and Nexus on Docker using Terraform 2 Candidate is to Work on AWS opswork, AWS Lambda, AWS code deploy, AWS cloudformation and CloudFoundry 3: One should be Experienced in using Build Automation scripting like MAVEN, ANT and MSBUILD as build tools for building of deployable artifacts JAR, WAR from source code
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have over 8 years of experience in IT industry with in Configuration Management, Change/Release/Build Management, System Administration, SupportandMaintenance in environments like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOSand expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Python and Shellscripts with focus on DevOps tools and AWS and Azure Cloud Architecture
- Professional Attributes : 1: Candidate should have good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.