- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP CRM
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Adobe/Adobe Interactive Development,SAP Business Workflow Management Design & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2- Work independently and handle complex development without supervision 3- Help junior team members in day to day activities analyzing the issue, understanding business requirement and coding of complex scenarios 4- Should have hands-on experience in SAP workflow
- Technical Experience : 1- SAP ABAP CRM Professional with 4-6 years of experience 2- Hands-on experience in SAP workflow and SAP Adobe/Adobe Interactive Development 3- SAP CRM Functional knowledge 4- Hands on experience in CRM configuration, Technical development, Testing and Go-Live support CRM master data Setup and Configuration, 5- Hands-on experience in Master data for CRM, Business Partner, Employee responsible, Responsibility Area , Product Hierarchy
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Communication Skills 2- Proactive 3- Technical Competency 4- Work Ethic 5- Flexibility 6- Determination and Persistence 7- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Educational Qualification : BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Additional Information : Need SSE Level SAP ABAP CRM resource
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.