- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Over 6 Years of experience in managing IT system in a Cloud or virtualized environment 2 Hands-on experience working on Identity management solutions including Microsoft Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services 3 Ability to lead troubleshooting of cloud security issues, detect and confirm anomalies, identify risks, perform root cause analysis 4 Experience with implementing a cloud-based container vulnerability scanning tool required 5 Exposure to cloud-native and third-party
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Ensure all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty 3 Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred 4 Experience in building Cloud Foundation/Landing Zones 5 Hands-on experience of implementing different Azure security related services
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues/requirements accurately 2 Good presentation skills 3 Work to build a close relationship within the organization 4 Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : 1AZ-900 and AZ-500 Certifications desirable Information Security and Architecture Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.