- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Conduct Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis 2 Prepare solution and WRICEF design documentation 3 Custom coding and modification of OpenTexts Invoice Management Workflow system for FI 4 Perform configuration, support and testing activities 5 Training of core business users, preparing for go-live activities 6 Support post go-live activities
- Technical Experience : 1 SAP Consultant with minimum 2 years experience in VIM 2 Preferably with two or more full life implementations 3 Experience and responsibility for gathering requirements, creating a blueprint, configuring the system, testing, training and supporting the project go-live 4 Experience and configuration knowledge in VIM bolt on, Invoice Capture Center, Open Text Archive Server, and SAP AP, AR, GL
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal and written communication skills 2 Ability to work independently and capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks
- Educational Qualification : 1 Good Exposure to SAP Finance business process
- Additional Information : 1 Good Exposure to SAP Finance business process
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.