- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Collaborate with teams of experienced actuaries, developers and business experts to deliver projects 2 Design and propose end-to-end data pipelines ingestion to storage to consumption for data projects as well as databases to support web-based applications 3 Design and implement data warehouses and data marts to serve data consumers 4 Execute implementation of the designs and bring it from design stages to implementation followed by operationalization to maintenance 5 Database design and model
- Technical Experience : 1 7 years in-depth experience in working with a relational database system eg MSSQL, PostgreSQL 2 Highly knowledgeable in ETL/ELT processes, both design and implementation via SSIS or some other ELT/ETL tool 3 7 years in-depth experience in working with a data warehouse and knowledgeable on data warehouse modelling techniques 4 Good experience in building data pipelines that ingests various types of data sources into a database or data lake and populating a structured warehouse or data mart
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills Good Team Player
- Educational Qualification : N/A
- Additional Information : Some experience developing data solutions using native IaaS and PaaS solutions on AWS Redshift, RDS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.