- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Participate in RFP responses and presales activities• Participate in customer orals,business requirement gathering,gap fit analysis and provide solutions designs and estimates.• Functional design reviews•Implement best practices during implementations and upgrade support projects•Develop and deliver progress reports,proposals,requirements documentation and presentations• Provide feedbacks to management to changes in project scope,potential crisis and need to build contingency plans
- Technical Experience : • Lead and implemented at least Two end to end implementation Retail module with store live experience• Conversant with Retail Operations, POS and Site builder along with Supply Chain Module.• Should be able to manage the entire configuration setups in D365 for all the Retail Stores , POS and Commerce Online store.• Relevant Dynamics 365 Certifications• Contribute to project post mortems and create recommendations report
- Professional Attributes : • Minimum 9 years of overall Experience and 7 years of experience in relevant skill. • Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members
- Additional Information : • Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.