- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Participate in RFP responses and presales activities• Solid Tech and Func expertise in ERP solutions to effectively design and deliver proposed solutions, primarily Dynamics Commerce• Propose Technica Arhitecture,design reviews• Ability to design,develop and implement custom code based on documented User Stories, Func Requirements, system integrations,data conversions and migrations,custom workflows, reports and dashboards.• Implement best practices.
- Technical Experience : • Strong analytical, numerical, reasoning abilities and indepth knowledge on D365 Commerce architecture• Implemented at least Two end to end projects• Expertise in D365 Commerce extensions which includes CRT, Commerce Scale Unit, Channel DB, RTS, CDX, Hardware Station,D365 Commerce POS extensions which includes MPOS,MPOS Offline, CPOS, Payment integrations and External POS, RSSU,RCSU• High proficiency in Csharp, Typescript, SQL,HTML5,CSS and Xplus• D365 eCommerce extension added advantage
- Professional Attributes : • Minimum 9 years of overall Experience and 7 years of experience in relevant skill. • Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members• Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.