- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles,Google BigQuery,Informatica PowerCenter,Talend ETL
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Work with client stakeholders to develop end to end data architecture on AWS or GCP platformsb.Analyze the client data requirements and recommend tool or techniques to implement the same c.Provide,Suggest innovative solutions to client to reduce cost or automated solution or solution to improve efficiencyd.Work with development and support teams in the implementation of the recommended solutione.Work on RFPs to provide estimation and to come up with solution architecture
- Technical Experience : a.Any of the ETL tools like Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage or Talendb.Defining end to end data architecture on AWS or GCP platformc.Migration from on premise systems to AWS or GCPd.Cloud data skill on AWS platform like Redshift, Glue, Dynamo DB or GCP Big query, Datastore
- Professional Attributes : a.12to16 years Overall IT experience and 10to12 years relevant experienceb.Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks and ability to analyze existing tools and databases n provide software solution recommendc.Excel written and verbal comms skillsd.Good to be certified on AWS or GCP
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : Good to have Data Modeling Tools and Technique
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.