- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Strong client management/ stakeholder management b Strong SAP Functional and Automation experience c Self and independent driving nature d Good team player and communications skills e good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Technical Experience : a planning and designing the programme and aproactively monitoring its progress, b resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action defining the programmes governance arrangements c ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - d focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards managing the
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills b Excellent leadership and management skills c Experience managing offshore teams d Ability to maintain good relationship with clients e Right Attitude towards work Team Playe Educational Qualification: Full time education is a mus
- Educational Qualification : Full time education is a must
- Additional Information : SAP Functional - SAP MM or any other highly available SAP Area
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.