- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for developing software/component using Java language and Spring Boot framework 2 Develop, design, test and implement REST Webservice using open-source libraries 3 Ability to participate in working sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of SCRUM teams
- Technical Experience : a Experience in reverse engineering and understanding existing applications b 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE Object Oriented design and development skills c Proficiency in Spring Boot and Microservice based framework d Core Java, Servlets/JSP, Spring Java Script, jQuery e Web Services SOAP, REST f Hands-on experience with Front End technologies HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, and Angularjs g Strong knowledge on Database concepts especially RDBMS NoSQL is a plus
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills b: Good team collaboration skills and be able to work with both offshore and onshore teams c: Good learning skills Educational
- Educational Qualification : Graduate and Above
- Additional Information : a Unix and Shell scripting basics is a plus b Multithreading basics and Java design patterns
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.