- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Content Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution b Install configure Opentext EIM Suite of products c Customize OpenText EIM Suite of products d Ensuring the knowledge sharing with the team on needs and Complete ownership on the task assigned to the user Work on estimate for the new work in presale activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have experience on OpenText Content Server, Archive server xECM SAP 2 Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extending and customizing the OpenText framework 3 Strong Working knowledge in Java, J2EE , XML, XSLT, UML and Design Patterns 4 Should have one or more of these OT products experience - OpenText Extended ECM xECM, OpenText Vendor Invoice Management VIM, OpenText Employee File Manageme
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision c: Effective Co-ordination and Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.