- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Adobe Audience Manager
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Capture and diagnose clients marketing platform and architecture and its use-cases Provide strategic guidance in marketing business objectives, requirements, key performance indicators KPI and other functional and/or technical requirements Evaluate the clients IT landscape and help define strategy and target architecture to providing Data Management services and support DMP Use Cases Evaluate and identify customer data sources, key attributes and define data ingestion methodology, taxonomy a
- Technical Experience : Experience in Adobe Audience Manager and other DMP product in market Ability to create and run models on the DMP to optimize segment sizes, run cross device targeting Should be well-versed with the A/B MVT fundamentals Hands-on of Integrating AAM with other Adobe Solutions such as Target, Analytics and Campaign Understanding on other DMP tools such as Oracle Bluekai, Media Math, Saleforce DMP Krux etc Methodological project management approach using Agile, Scrum, Unified Modeling Language
- Professional Attributes : In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and data management platforms Understand basics of website tagging and media tagging Ability to understand different customer Ids and Id sync functionalities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.