- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Appian Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Must have to assist in defining the requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements b: Must have the Ability to build and configure and deploy applications to meet business process and application requirements c: Must have hands on experience on working in BPM products d: Must have hands on experience in workflow systems to be able to configure and create processes Knowledge of Appian BPM products e: Must have Experience maintaining Appian deplo
- Technical Experience : a: Must have hand on experience on working in BPM products b: Must have experience in appian BPM software Business Process Modeling Notation process diagramming XML, SOA, and Web Services c: Must have experience in RDBMS, good understanding of Integration
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have strong communication skills and have very strong team management skill b: Should have strong analytical skills and to be flexible to work on shift c: Should be flexible to upskill and cross train to new skill as per project need
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.