Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development,SAP HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Native HANA SQL Modeling & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities: Responsible for Design, Development of SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms, Promotion of HANA content throughout the HANA landscape using SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Manager HALM Work with SAP BASIS and Security team to design and implement analytic privileges to secure and limit access for HANA views Assist with HANA performance tuning and query
- Technical Experience : Technical Experience: Expertise in Native HANA and HANA Studios hands-on development experience: creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and HANA Views Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA Smart Data Access, SAP HANA Live Analytics Experience in SDA/SDI connecting HANA to external data bases like Hadoop Experience in Business objects reporting, metadata Universe creation Expert in SQL , advanced SQL with sound knowledge of analytical
- Professional Attributes : Professional Attributes: Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in SAP HANA Interact with Enterprise/Solution Architects EA, Business Analysts BA to gather high level business requirements Should have strong data analysis skills and be able to comprehend business requirements quickly Should have
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification BE/Btech
- Additional Information : Active Team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.