- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead the effort to design, build and configure SAP MM applications, acting as the primary point of contact b: Experience in MM processes, especially pricing, Stock transfer process, Inventory Management c: Knowledge in Ariba integration, Integration with Vertex tax engine Preferred d Should have experience in configuring SAP Procurement process specific configurations e Experience in providing support experience in support tools like ServiceNow and Integration knowledge with VIM preferred
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have experience in handling end to end SAP MM projects on client facing roles b: Resource should have strong experience in Solution Plan Analyze Design Build Test Deploy phases c: Resource should have strong knowledge of project SLDC in SAP MM implementation d Good to Have - Familiarity with Change Management process, Should be process oriented, produce detailed change and test documentation and ABAP debugging skills
- Professional Attributes : communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills etc needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.