- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Need to work on software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations B: Handling different Web Servers likes Apache Tomcat
- Technical Experience : A: 5 Years of IT experience in Object Oriented core java fundamentals and Java/J2EE applications and client server application development Sound Knowledge of Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, MVC B: Should have experience with SSL, JAAS Java Authentication and Authorization, SSL and role-based security C: Should have Strong programming skills with full life cycle J2EE D: Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse and Net Beans
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and documentation skills Self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.