- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SOA Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter,Webservices Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:The developer is required to work in a team environment with onshore Singapore resources and must operate at Singapore time, and will be responsible for full life cycle software development including new development, design, and implementation of data virtualization service solutions using Denodo 2: Connecting to different data sources: Flat files, RDBMS, NoSQL MongoDB, Web Services eg SAP, SalesForce, Workday, etc 3: Developing Data Virtualization transformation 4:Performance optimization etc
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong Denodo v8 or v7 Database Virtualization skills coupled with current experience in Data Integration, ETL, web services, SOA, and related technologies, with strong understanding of data structures and business objects 2: good technical grounding, at the minimum must be Denodo Admin Developer Certified 3: 3 yrs exp in Denodo v8 or v7 developmentVDP, ITPIlot, Catalog, VQL, JAVA/SQL,d API/REST wrappers and swaggers
- Professional Attributes : 1:Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management potensial
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of education is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.