- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Dassault Systemes - 3DEXPERIENCE Platform DELMIA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Knowledgeable in Testing and Deployment concepts 2Creating recording of test cases and preparation of test data in 3DExperienceCATIA/DELMIA 3 Ability to completely own and support unit and intergration testing 4 Awareness of testing concepts - white box and black box 5 Ability to work on L1/L2 support with supervision in 3DExperienceCATIA/DELMIA
- Technical Experience : 1 1 years Experience on 3DExperienceCATIA/DELMIA 2016x or above in functional testing 2 3DExperience Functional Knowledge CATIA/DELMIA 3 Test Automation
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good analytical and communication skills 2 Should be willing to work in shifts 3 Should be a team player
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.