- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Process Coaching
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Facilitate software development using Scrum methodology 2Work with Product Owner Scrum team to align expectations on schedules effort and ensure good quality of delivery 3Preparation and the execution of quality assurance activities, functional and integration tests 4Define detailed test plans based on Q-Concept test strategy and perform test monitoring reporting using tools like GTP CSN 5Own responsibility for the quality of the products 6Support and execute central/program level quality tas
- Technical Experience : 1Experience in being part of a large-scale software development projects distributed across geographical locations 2Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing business environment Flexibility and adaptability are must haves to be successful in this role 3Exposure to agile development methodologies like Scrum 4Functional knowledge of at least one SAP module to help the team perform the functional correctness testing 5Mature and proactive with a high sense of responsibility
- Professional Attributes : 1 Outstanding written and verbal communication skills 2 Should have team handling skills 3 Must have analytical skills and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in Engineering or MCA from reputed institutes 2 Degree in Quality management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.