- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work as a full stack developer for development of state-of-the-art software applications in S/4HANA cloud and on premise 2 Demonstrate responsibility for all tasks and ensure completion with good quality, in time delivery and efficiency 3 Apply clean code principles: execute code reviews, code inspections, unit testing, performance measurements and other quality tasks 4 Perform development tasks in a self-reliant way 5 Work closely with Architect, Senior Developers and other stakeholders
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong programming background and excellent technical skills in ABAP/ABAP OO, ABAP Core Data Services CDS modelling / OData / Fiori / UI5 / BOPF / HANA 2 Strong modelling skills using TAM 3 Knowledge of automation test frameworks like OPA5/QUnits is desirable 4 Exposure to agile development methodologies like Scrum 5 Experience or functional knowledge in Procurement / SAP MM / SRM is desirable
- Professional Attributes : 1 Outstanding written and verbal communication skills 2 Should have team handling skills 3 Flexibility and adaptability are must haves to be successful in this role
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree in Engineering or MCA from reputed institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.