Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Native HANA SQL Modeling & Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop/modify all backend developments in SAP Native Hana Hands on SQL scripting knowledge, including stored procedures development
- Technical Experience : 3 Years of Native Hana BW Must to have SQL Scripting knowledge procedures Good experience in HANA modeling Attribute, Analytic and Calculation views- Graphical Scripted Knowledge of entire HANA landscape and architecture along with various perspectives Good to have O data and working knowledge of UI5
- Professional Attributes : A good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.