- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should be responsible for delivering technical components such as interfaces, conversions, reports and extensions in Oracle P2P cycle line with the functional design document b Responsible for delivering technical design documents, unit test documents and release documents c Assist in knowledge transfer for the Business and Operations teams to grow their knowledge and abilities to support the environment in a production run-state d EBS P2P Application expert working with the Business, Delivery
- Technical Experience : a Candidate should have strong technical experience of 4 to 6 years in P2P cycle - Oracle Payables and PO module as a technical developer and should have at least 1 implementation exposure b Experience of Technical requirement documents preparation, System Configuration documentation and Test scripts preparation c Should be Very strong in Oracle Apps technical - PL/SQL, AOL, forms, reports, personalization, alerts, workflows, OAF, XML publisher, RICEF components, conversions and interfaces,Unix
- Professional Attributes : i Good leadership skills with the experience of leading a small team size of minimum 2 to 3 members j Strong interpersonal skills including the use of written, presentation, and oral communication k Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude, Detail oriented, ability to work in a team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.