- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAS Data Integration
- Good To Have Skills :SAS BI Tools,SAS DataFlux ETL Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: resource is responsible for implementing data platform oracle based and data transformation managed through SAS DI jobs and the SAS IFRS 17 solution that implies following components: SAS RGF, SAS IRM, SAS visual analytics 2: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 3:In charge of implementing transformation process using SAS DI jobs and will collaborate with business analysts based in France 4:Design and build of workflows in SAS RGF
- Technical Experience : 1: should have atleast 5yrs experience in SAS data integration 2: resource should have knowledge on SAS DATA FLUX
- Professional Attributes : 1: should be good at client handling skills 2: should have good communication
- Educational Qualification : 1:BTECH, MTECH, BE
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.