- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Candidate need to work extensive on Cloud and infrastructure components server, storage, network, data, Express route, VNET, S2S, P2S, ATM, Load balancers, cloud optimization, etc 2-Need to lead a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Technical Experience : 1-Strong in Troubleshooting above mentioned services as a IaaS engineer,Azure, cloud, Windows/Linux server management, storage and networking 2-Strong experience on PowerShell Scripting, should be able to write new runbooks and update the existing runbooks 3-Strong experience server infrastructure, AD, DNS, DHCP, Network 4-Strong experience managing Windows/Linux VMs and maintaining compliance of Patching, Antivirus, back-up and monitoring Troubleshooting windows/Linux related issues
- Professional Attributes : 1-Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2-Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3-Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4-Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : B tech Graduation
- Additional Information : Any Cloud certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.