- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Overall test scripts preparation, execution, Unit and Integration testing, providing clarification for functional issues during testing 2:Understanding the requirements, creating and reviewing functional specification and other SDLC documents Design Build, test and deploy of functional objects 3:Consistent alignment with supervisors to ensure expectations are met
- Technical Experience : 1:Hands-on Experience on QM implementation and Upgrade project 2:Strong design, migration and configuration experience in SAP QM Knowledge of different Quality Management and Defect management 3:Also need to have a good knowledge integration with LIMS and IDOCs Strong knowledge on Inspection types, quality certificates Strong troubleshooting skills on QM configurations 4:Should have the remediation experience to correct the technical objects as per the new versions
- Professional Attributes : Good Presentation Skills Written and verbal communication skills Experience in functional Upgrade Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized Must be able to learn quickly and get the job done in a high visibility, high stress situation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.