- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Community Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Prepare Technical Design based on high level design and business requirements b Perform Build and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality c Conduct peer review, guide team members
- Technical Experience : a Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Configuration, Customization, b Knowledge on Sales Cloud functionalities like Accounts, Opportunities, Quotes, etc c Development project on custom development using ForceCom Min 3 projects executed end-end preferably using Agile methodology d Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with deployment process and tools Professional Experience e Platform Developer 1, Admin 201 certification mandatory Sales Cloud certification is nice to have
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills b Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore c Agile methodology is an advantage d Plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget e Team player, ability to work independently and assist juniors
- Educational Qualification : a 15 Year full time education
- Additional Information : a Good to have knowledge of excel, database , Java
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.