Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools 2 Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios 3 Prepare / update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON 2 Experience with development deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git 3 Experience with MuleSoft Cloud hub and Enterprise release capabilities
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs 2 Hands on experience on mulesoft 38x / 39x version 3 Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning would be good
- Educational Qualification : 1 15 yrs of complete education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.