- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :Workday HCM Security,Workday Recruiting,Workday US Payroll
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Workday Certified and strong understanding of HR data models especially Core HR, Recruiting, Management, Security, Business Processes and Organizational Hierarchies B: Should have strong hands-on experience of year end processes C: Engage and Interact with business team on requirement gathering and able to turn them into workday specific solutions D: Should have implemented minimum 3 end to end workday implementation projects E: Strong hold on driving the discovery and design sessions
- Technical Experience : A: The resource should be certified in Workday HCM and should be having minimum 3 - 6 years of experience in Workday Functional B: Strong knowledge in Workday US and UK payroll, Time and Absence, Advance Compensation, Compensation and Security C: Create, edit and remove organization security roles for the system and provide support for issues relating to User Based Securities in Workday D: Experience with designing/testing/integrating a core HR
- Professional Attributes : A: Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments B: Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with functional and IT clients C: Proficiency in MS Office suite D: Strong understanding of HR data models
- Additional Information : A: Handle projects with ambiguity from design to implementation B: Participate in review connects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.