- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI Accounts Payable
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI Accounts Receivable
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for assisting in the design, implementation and support of SAP technical solutions for IP Global Financial processes b Participates in the business process redesign and documentation related to technology enhancements c Translates customers high level requirements into functional specifications for IT developers
- Technical Experience : a The IT Business Analystwork in a collaborative environment, assisting with the design, development, delivery and support of SAP Cash Management FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-BL, FI-CA modules including custom programs, controls, interfaces, configuration, and reporting to meet internal and external customer needs The Analyst will gain an understanding of business requirements and work as part of a team to deliver technology driven solutions b Ability to debug and read SAP ABAP language
- Professional Attributes : a Works well in a team environment communicating business and technical requirements to IT resources and business groups b Competent to work on all phases of systems analysis while considering business implications of the implied technologies to current and future business environments
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.