- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Good To Have Skills :Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST),Security Penetration Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Role is Reviewing application code against the secure coding baseline and practices b Role is performing static web application security assessments using hands on techniques for identifying SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, authentication/authorization, OWASP top 10 issues c Will be working in reviewing code developed in JAVA, Net and other leading modern programming languages and technologies d Will be working on security technologies for secure software such as cryptography, techniques and protoc
- Technical Experience : a Good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodology b Vast experience in removing false positives, analyzing static scan CheckMarx, Appscan Source reports c Experience on automated scanning tools ieFortify, Asppscan Source, Sonar Cube d Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM e Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques f Provide expert advice and recommendation to application development team as well as vendor
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player Good To Have: - You must have a proven track record in security
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.