Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Omada Identity L3 Operations and Support 2: Omada Identity Basic Installation 3: Omada Identity Workflows Configuration 4: Omada Identity Access Reconciliation 5: Resolution of issues that are escalated from the L2 support teams 6: Performance tuning activities 7: Perform Root Cause Analysis of incidents and implement fixes 8: Perform trend analysis of incidents and implement process/technology fixes to eliminate/reduce repetitive issues 9: Managing the change tasks 10: Development of fixes
- Technical Experience : 1:6 years of exp working in IAM domain 2: Min 2 years exp in Omada Identity suite 3: Experience in implementing changes in Omada Identity suite, performance tuning activities and DR excersice 4: Should have excellent customer handling and communications skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.