- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Mainframe Application Performance Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :Mainframe DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Hands on experience on IBM mainframe is must, Day to Day issue Handling issue in ACF2 system Working on Audit request , user profile validation , Security Rule complies , DB2 permission Group update eg:- SFMVO and PTAVM while operating under TSOQ in IMPACT Regular quarterly audit review for user access - Audit Trial, Access Permission for users 2Mainframe Administration task - User administration , Password reset , Unlock account 3 Unix Administration Hands one experience in Unix Access
- Technical Experience : A Technical and administrative knowledge of ACF2 security software is a must, knowledge of RACF security software is a plus B Experience with preparing for and participating in mainframe security audits C Experience maintaining mainframe security compliance with policies D Ability to troubleshoot technical security problems E Extracting report to fetch data using RACF utilities , IEB - IBM and ACF - ACF2 utilities F Providing the special privileges to Different types of ACF2 IDs
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying levels of organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decision
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.