Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements on SAP FSCM Treasury Risk Management 2:Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Professional Experience 3:Ability to Requirement gathering with business users 4:Ability to clearly write Functional Specification documents 5:Quality Assurance including Testing 6:Change management process
- Technical Experience : 1:Experience on EBS Electronic Bank Statements, Banking, Treasury flows, 2:Experience on Transaction manager, BAM: Bank Account Management, Understanding of Payments Methods and DMEs, F110 F111 Payments 3:Knowledge on different Product Types like Commercial Paper, Long term debt, Intercompany loan, Money market funds 4:Knowledge on Cash and Liquidity Management
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills 2: Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model 3: Should have the ability to handle client escalation 4: Project delivery and Team management skill is mandatory 5: Should have good analytical, troubleshooting
- Additional Information : 1: Must be good in bank communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.