- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: BAs having business transformation experience in Regulatory and Compliance in Banking projects / programmes b: Exposure to global Senior stakeholder management, ability to traverse complex networks within the client organization and seek required resolutions / approvals c: Requirement Gathering, Elicitation, Traceability d: Having skills conducting Gap Analysis, workshops, questionnaire and other related techniques e: Knowledge and experience in Jira and Confluence
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in Banking Regulatory and Compliance projects is required b: Experience in Contact Center / GDPR General Data Protection Regulation / AML Anti Money Laundering / ABC Anti Bribery and Corruption / KYC Know Your Customer / PRIIPS / MIFID / FATCA / Client Tax Reporting / Customer Reporting Standards c: Experience in Global Trade Receivables Finance GTRF / Commercial Banking d: Experience in Agile Methodology and Scrum Lead e: Experience in working with stake holders directly
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams b: Self-starter/highly motivated person who is prepared to use their own initiative to understand and follow up issues c: Takes ownership of problems through resolution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.