- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Design and Build
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design of Cloud Infrastructure and Application Pipelines using Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins using CI/CD 2 Build and Deploy of Cloud Infrastructure and Application Pipelines using Terraform, Ansible and Jenkins using CI/CD 3 Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to test and promote code across the different environments using JMeter 4 Define and ensure that consistent, strategic Architectural principles are followed as the platform evolves working closely with our Cloud Solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive experience on Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins good exposure to CI-CD pipeline, Git, Docker etc 2 Must have PowerShell, JSON and Python Good to have skills on scripting languages Ruby 3 Automation exposure of Public Cloud AWS, Azure and GCP . Must have good exposure to UNIX/Linux a Wintel Database MySQL or Oracle or MSSQ 4 Must have hands on experience in designing and architecting highly available
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication, written, presentation and problem-solving skills 2 Good Technical Skill 3 Minimum of 8-11 years of experience in Cloud Automation
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time Education
- Additional Information : Excellent communication, and Client Facing skill set
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.