- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work effectively with customer to understand the business needs, how a proposed solution will address those needs and be able to articulate this to the project team, and any third parties b: Be the point of contact on all technical issues and demonstrate our product and services capabilities c: Perform high-level technical analysis and evaluation d:Train and lead a team of engineers to successfully implement single or multi-projects, delegating portions of it to MES Senior Engineers
- Technical Experience : a: An engineering degree or equivalent with demonstrated ability in the MES business with focus on the life-science industry, and a proven track record in project execution b:Excellent knowledge of MES systems eg Aspen, Honeywell, Rockwell, Tableu c:Background in one or more of historian systems, information/data management systems, integration with databases and interfacing especially OPC is helpful d: Significant experience in MES project design high-level front end, functional
- Professional Attributes: a: Good communication skills needed to interact with users, client Service Delivery Leads b: Fair knowledge on Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, One note etc
- Educational Qualification: BE/BTech Engineer
- Additional Information: Flexibility to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.