- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements B:Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security C:Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades D:Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role E:Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills F:Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
- Technical Experience : A:Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability B:Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security C:Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions D:Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies E:Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to
- Professional Attributes: A: Resource should have good leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.