- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Experience with D365 Project Service Automation , Power BI reports , Resco Mobile App b Responsible for configuring Business Processes, Actions, Business rules c Applying Customization using Flows Writing Plugins in Net d Integration of CRM with other applications - Creating custom Web APIs in Net e Develop Reports Dashboards using Power BI
- Professional Attributes : Resources with good communication and trouble shooting skills is essential Leading the team technically
- Educational Qualification : BE, MCA, BTech, MTech, ME etc
- Additional Information : Should be flexible and can work in shifts as well if required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.