- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Solid experience of designing end to end architecture applications using one or more platforms for large scale high throughput solutions of Proven ability to assess and recommend architectures,technologies with an understanding of multiple options for architectures •Develop technical designs,complex code in D365,develop artifacts to support integrations for client projects.•Guide technical team for technical issues•Perform code reviews, performance troubleshooting in projects•Sprint demo
- Technical Experience : • Strong knowledge and experience in D365,Data management Framework, entities.• Hands on experience in one or more technologies such as Logicapps,CDS,Enterprise messaging framework,Power platform.• Ability to performance debug,troubleshoot using tools such as LCS,Trace parser • Should have experience Agile methodology,DevOps Automation,Azure platform and services.• Should have experience in architecting D365 solutions.• Design,Develop artifacts in D365,able to do technical estimates
- Professional Attributes : •Min 9 years of experience in D365 implementation projects• Good experience in migration upgrade projects.• Good knowledge about ISVs• Should have lead the technical team in delivery solutions to the end clients.• Should have compeleted atleast 1 certification in D365
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.