- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Veeva Vault
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development,Salesforce Testing,Veeva CRM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Experience and understanding of Veeva Vault from a functional/business operation perspective B Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk using an agile framework and testing tool kit C Work closely with the testing practice group to adopt testing for better regression coverage D Understanding of end to end business processes/IT processes
- Technical Experience : A Understand the integrations of the Veeva Vault system with other systems to work in the entire landscape B Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines working with Release Manager and DevOps leads within Platform team C Experience in testing or supporting Document-based application or Veeva Applications D Experience working in Test teams applying an Agile framework E Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement and working with teams to implement these improvements
- Professional Attributes : A Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.