- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Handling day to day work and managing junior team members B: Addressing technical issues identifying opportunities to better the system C:Resource should be proactive and mentor junior team members D: Resource needs to take ownership of the work assigned to him/her and take it to closure E:Should have good communication skills
- Technical Experience : A:Require strong technical knowledge of SSIS SQL B: Knowledge of SSAS, SSRS PowerPivot C: Flexible to learn technology
- Professional Attributes : A: The candidate should be flexible to work in shifts extend when needed and should be able to drive the work end to end B: The candidate should be good verbal written communications skills to interact with client
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.