- Project Role : Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Technology
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experienced Business Analyst with Finance and Accounting knowledge Working with other experienced BAs in context of an Agile Scrum delivery model: Understand existing application functionality, including business process context and business goals Understand and document business goals and desired processes for To-Be functionality Create user scenario documents, facilitate sponsor/Product Owner review and approval of the same
- Technical Experience : Support development and test team in understanding requirements, scenarios and Done Criteria Review Test Conditions to ensure alignment with scenarios and business requirements Assist with product demonstrations to Product owner and stakeholders especially configuring scenarios to demo
- Professional Attributes : Maintain functional documentation of the application, updating as new features and functions are added Assist wherever feasible to help ensure smooth progress in developing an optimal solution for stakeholder needs
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- Additional Information : Functional Architect is mandatory skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.