- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Research & Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Design Process Innovation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design conduct qualitative research on how users experiences products according to business objectives 2 Qualitative Data research from various inputs like Data Science, Surveys, MR, Secondary Sources 3 Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, Product Mangers etc 4 Present research finding to project stakeholders through demonstration
- Technical Experience : 6 Min 5 Years Exp in applied research 7 Excellent Presentation Skills, Proficiency in Office Tool etc
- Professional Attributes : 5 Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.