- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Development Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Mainly to handle cloud operations on GCP,especially managing kubernetes enviornments running on GKE clusters b: Understand the application stack and assist reduction of repeated failures c: Troubleshoot any failures on application delivery and restore them d: Perform any day to day activities to make sure the availability of applications running on GKE e: Maintain access control for cloud applications f: Effectively involve on any technical escalations and resolve with other SME
- Technical Experience : a: Experience on planning,deploying and maintaining GCP GKE application clusters b: Managing GCP GKE environment by monitoring and alerting Expsosure on managing database services such Cloud SQl,Datastore etc,c: Good skills on DevOps life cycle CI/CD Experience on building templates as Infrastructure as a code such as Terraform or resource manager d: Should have experience in architecting and developing solutions, Quick learner and understand new/emerging technologies solutions in the cloud
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and interpersonal skills b: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management c: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.